Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Brand New Journey

An empty boat embarking on a new journey
Hello! My name is Abir and I am sophmore student in the Communication Arts Program (CAP) at Montgomery Blair High School.  I am very excited to further extend my interests in film-making.  Two of these interests include pre-production scriptwriting and shot composition and camera movement during the production phase.

           In the past, I contributed to an animated short film about anti-bullying, in my seventh grade media class.  I was in charge of storyboarding the script, shooting paper stills with stop-motion animation, as well as editing the final product with iMovie.  Experience in these three stages will help with this year's work.

             For the 2012-2013 school year, the cap blogs can be utilized for communicating with members of group projects.  Change Project and CAP Hollywood Groups can tag individuals with whom their working, and group themselves within the network of blogs.  Posts, Updates, Pictures, and other media can be shared among themselves.  For instance, blogs can assist the Change Project Process through a number of ways:
  1. Keeping a finance widget/gadget to record budget statistics and amount of money raised and needed for the project.
  2. A section for web links and names of organizations.
  3. A comment and post section, exclusively for group members.
  4. Photo and Video Posting section for planning the final media portion of the project.
I am looking forward to a fun and exciting year, filled with blogging that is both expressive of my interests and functional for group projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment