Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Video Challenge- Leaves and Harvest



1. Tree of Red Leaves
2. Teeny-tiny Pumpkin 
3 Ingredients 
4 Raking the Leaves 
5 Fall Harvest
6 Tracing a Leaf 
7 Basket of Apples 
8 Apple Crisp Ready to Bake
9 Apple Crisp Ready to Serve 
10 Happy Autumn!

Fall is a time of incredible fruit desserts, cool breezes and more fruit desserts.  The foliage is earthy and rich and its a great time of transition but also favorite holidays.  In filming this short video, I use an ipad 2.  I made use of different camera angles and did some preliminary set up of scenes, especially in shots 5 and 10.  I tried to use the movement of the camera to around certain displays of foilage, color, and apples, but also to move toward things such as the tree.

Autumn is a very calm season too me (which is why its most favorite).  As a result, I used calm vocal music and a cheerful Ukulele tune to exemplify the mood.  I did some light blurring of shots just to make it dreamy.  Again, this is to exemplify how I feel about the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment